Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship
How to Apply
How to Apply
Applicants for the PGY-4 level are selected through the National Residency Match Program (NRMP). All applications should be submitted through ERAS.
Our ACGME program identification number is 324-48-32-063.
The following should be included in your application:
- Personal statement
- MSPE (Dean’s letter) from your graduating medical school
- Four letters of recommendation – 1 of the 4 must be from your Residency Program Director
- USMLE/COMPLEX transcripts
- ECFMG Certification (if applicable) – candidates will only be invited to interview if ECFMG certified
- Medical School transcripts
Applicants must be a US Citizen, a permanent resident or have an EAD card to be selected for an interview.
Once the applications have been reviewed, qualified applicants will be contacted by our Program Coordinator to schedule an interview. We conduct interviews from late September to early November, and then match at the end of November.
The interview day will begin at approximately 8am, ending at lunchtime, and will include:
- Interviews with the Program Director and/or the Associate Program Director
- Individual interviews with 3-5 Faculty members
- A tour of Dell Children's Medical Center
- Lunch with current Fellows and Faculty
We appreciate your interest in the Dell Medical School Pediatric Emergency Medicine Program, and look forward to learning more about you!
Please feel free to contact Irene Teeler, Program Coordinator, with any questions you have regarding our application/interview process.
512-324-0093 or email@example.com